- Business bulletins
Bi-weekly publication on information of economic development, and business-related industry and movements in the Northern Territory.
- Business directories
Directories of businesses located in major remote towns.
- Training package notices
Training packages for nationally endorsed competency standards, for assessment requirements and Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications for a specific industry, industry sector or enterprise.
- NT-India market entry guide
The NT-India market entry guide contains key contextual information about the relationship between the Territory and India, and an analysis of opportunities for engagement with the nation. Additionally, the guide highlights a strategies and approaches to engagement which will lead to better outcomes for Territory enterprises.
- Gambling research
A summary of the publications available on the studies of gambling in the Northern Territory.
- Director of Liquor Licensing notices
Information about changes to licensing rules and restrictions in the Northern Territory.
- Director of Liquor Licensing decisions
Published decision notices from the Director of Liquor Licensing.
- Director-General of Licensing decisions
Published decision notices from the Director-General of Licensing.
- Licensing Commission decisions
Record of decisions made by the Northern Territory Licensing Commission up until December 2014.
- Crocodile farming industry strategic plan 2015 to 2021
Management plan to support the crocodile farming industry.
- International engagement, trade and investment strategic plan 2018 to 2021
Outlines and goals to grow the economy and attract people to visit, live, work, study, invest and trade in Australia's north.
- International education and training strategy 2019 to 2025
A six year strategy to grow the international education sector and raise student numbers in the Northern Territory.
- Territory inbound worker strategy 2019 to 2028
The Territory inbound worker strategy 2019-2028 adopts a collaborative approach to attract and support newcomers, migrants and international students, to strengthen the economic and social vibrancy of the Territory.
- Northern Territory business innovation strategy
A strategy focussed on strengthening the Northern Territory's business innovation culture, creating a sustainable innovation ecosystem.
- The Territory critical minerals plan
The Territory critical minerals plan helps position the Territory as a strategically important jurisdiction in the production, processing and manufacturing of minerals important to the high technology, battery and defence sectors.
- Northern Territory renewable hydrogen strategy
The strategy articulates the potential hydrogen opportunities and the Territory’s competitive advantages of achieving the target of net-zero emissions by 2050.
- Territory space industry 2020
Territory space industry 2020 aims to grow the Northern Territory’s space industry capabilities.
- Apprenticeship and traineeship policy
Regulations in the Northern Territory for employing apprentices and trainees.
- Group training organisation policy
Regulations for group training organisations in the Northern Territory.
- Apprentice and trainee hosting policy
Information about apprentice and trainee hosting guidelines in the Northern Territory.
- School based apprenticeships and traineeships policy
Information on school-based apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Apprenticeship and traineeship travel and accommodation subsidy scheme policy
Allowances for apprentices and trainees for work travel and accommodation.
- User choice funding policy
Information for employers, apprentices and trainees on their choices of registered training organisation and their ability to negotiate key aspects of the training such as where, how and when it will be provided.
- Learner support policy
Breaking language barriers and providing support to students enrolled in skill based vocational training.
- Student eligibility VET policy
Policy for Northern Territory students and apprentices / trainees undertaking vocational education and training in a Northern Territory Government supported place.
- Indigenous tutorial assistance scheme policy
Information on funding for supplementary tuition to support eligible Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking VET courses or apprenticeships.
- Supplementary recurrent assistance policy
Information on how assistance will be allocated to public vocational education providers based on their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student numbers.
- National training plan principles policy
Information to support employers, apprentices, trainees and registered training organisations in the development of a training plan and its role in the successful completion of the apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Recognition of prior learning policy
A mechanism for recognising skills and knowledge (competence) that a person already has, regardless of how, when or where the learning occurred.
- Aboriginal Employment Program policy
The Aboriginal Employment Program offers support to employers and industry, including not-for-profits, providing jobs and training opportunities for Aboriginal Territorians.
- Building Northern Territory industry participation policy
Opportunities for businesses to participate in the growth of the Territory and enhance business and industry capability.
- Territory benefit policy
Policy that outlines the expectations of government for private sector projects developing a Territory benefit plan.
- Regulation-making framework
This framework assists government deliver effective and efficient regulation with minimal imposts on businesses and the community.
- Project development framework
The framework aims to ensure that government facilitated and funded projects are developed, evaluated and progressed through a consistent framework which enhances transparency and public accountability, and maximises the outcomes and public benefit of government expenditure.
Policy outlines the handling of personal information collected by the department through the delivery of our services and programs.
- Competition (minor and major trade lotteries) standard terms and conditions
Standard terms and conditions for competitions run by the Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade.
- Economic value of the crocodile farming industry to the Northern Territory
A report into the valuation of the crocodile farming industry.
- Statement of capacity: defence construction industry in the Northern Territory
A report on the construction industry's capacity to service defence infrastructure projects.
- Statement of capacity: marine services industry in the Northern Territory
A report on the marine industry's capacity to service the maintenance and supply requirements of defence and offshore oil and gas platform support vessels.
- Statement of capacity: aquaculture and crocodile farming industry in the Northern Territory
A report on Northern Territory businesses capacity to service the aquaculture and crocodile farming industry.
- Statement of capacity: mining equipment, technology and services in the Northern Territory
A report on local industry's capacity to service and supply the needs of the mining equipment, technology and services sector in the Northern Territory.
- Statement of capacity: aviation maintenance industry in the Northern Territory
A report on local industry to highlight the existing supporting trades, services and supply capacity of aviation companies in the Northern Territory.
- The economic contribution of the waste management and secondary resources industry to the Northern Territory economy
A report on the waste management and secondary resources industry's contribution towards the Northern Territory gross state product through direct and flow-on activity.
- Community impact analysis reports
How to make a submission for a Community Impact Analysis and past applications for review.