Wet-season crop and hay field walk
Crops grown at Katherine
Katherine Research Station is hosting Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Heritage Seeds. Come and gain an insight into the crop evaluation work conducted by the Department of Primary Industry and Resources (DPIR).
DPIR staff, together with speakers from Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Heritage Seeds will outline current work on the research station and explain how this field work may lead into future production systems.
- 9.00 – Welcome/Tea and coffee Neil MacDonald DPIR
- 9.20 – Department of Primary Industry and Resources diversification program Callen Thompson DPIR
- 9.50 – Soybean Market potential Damian Bradford ADM
- 10.20 – Tropical pasture seed production potential Brent Scott Heritage Seeds
- 10.50 – Field walk
- Burgundy bean Arthur Salisbury Heritage Seeds
- Soybeans Damian Bradford ADM/Callen Thompson DPIR
- Cassava Ian Biggs DPIR
- 12.00 – Lunch
When: 4 April 2017 starting 9am
Where Katherine Research Station, Paterson Building (Social Club)
RSVP By the 31 March to Teagan Alexander 8973 9779
Last updated: 03 April 2017
Share this page:URL copied!