7. Purchases of goods and services
The net surplus/(deficit) has been arrived at after charging the following expenses:
| 2019 |
| 2018 |
|Goods and services expenses:|
|Marketing and promotion3||187||144|
|Training and study||489||431|
|Motor vehicle expenses||2,142||2,011|
|Information technology expenses||3,271||3,319|
|Survey, drafting and drilling||3,678||1,232|
|Telecommunications and postage||694||568|
|Research project costs||1,322||1,545|
|NT Government contributions towards national programs||258||243|
|Workers compensation insurance premium||280||280|
- Includes marketing, promotion and information technology consultants.
- Does not include recruitment advertising or marketing and promotion advertising.
- Includes advertising for marketing and promotion but excludes marketing and promotion consultants’ expenses, which are incorporated in the consultants’ category.
- Includes legal fees, claims and settlement costs.
- Includes recruitment related advertising costs.
- Includes accommodation, official duty fares and travel allowances.
- Includes multi-function devices charges and other equipment costs.
Repairs and maintenance expense
Funding is received for repairs and maintenance works associated with agency assets as part of output appropriation. Costs associated with repairs and maintenance works on agency assets are expensed as incurred.
Interest expenses include interest and finance lease charges. Interest expenses are expensed in the period in which they are incurred.
ANNUAL REPORT 2018-19 - DEPARTMENT OF PRIMARY INDUSTRY AND RESOURCES
Last updated: 23 October 2019
Share this page:URL copied!