Presentations and notes from the June 2019 Date Forum at Arid Zone Research Institute (AZRI) are available. This forum looked at recent date research and development and finished with a session on future research questions and potential future options for the AZRI date germplasm collection.
- Date forum - a history of date research at AZRI
- Date pollination - research findings on a pollination trial
- Insect control and biosecurity measures
- Date market data - information on prices for different date products
- Outcomes - a document listing some of the key findings, research questions raised and options for the AZRI germplasm.
Last updated: 15 December 2021
Share this page:URL copied!