Agents Licensing Board
The Northern Territory Agents Licensing Board is responsible for:
- licensing real estate, business and conveyancing agents
- registering agent representatives
- investigating allegations about licensed agents and registered agent representatives
- holding disciplinary inquiries against licensed agents and registered agent representatives.
The board is established under part 11 of the Agents Licensing Act 1979. Its activities and support services are funded by the Agents Licensing Fidelity Guarantee Fund of the Northern Territory.
Agents Licensing Board members
- Chair: Mark Thomas
- Department member: Robert Bradshaw
- Consumer representative: Lea Aitken
- Real estate industry member: Diane Davis
- Real estate industry member: Jo-Anne Pulsford
- Conveyancing industry member: Trevor Tschirpig
- Conveyancing industry member: Sandra Lenz.
|Agents||Location and time|
Last updated: 03 June 2021
Share this page:URL copied!