Importing plants or plant products into the Northern Territory
Have you got an import permit and/or plant health certificate?
Import permits for plant products
- avocado plants
- banana plants
- plantain, manila hemp
- grapevine material
- potatoes (planting)
Import permits for plant related material
- soil, compost, potting mix
- plant materials for diagnostic and lab testing.
Import permits for used machinery and equipment
- all used agricultural & earthmoving equipment and machinery
- ploughs and seeders
- pruning shears
- picking poles
- grape related machinery/equipment/tools
- other plant related packaging, pellets and plant equipment.
Plant health or plant health assurance certificate
- plants (household / potted / nursery) plants general (not otherwise specified)
- fruit and vegetables
- maize seed
- peanut seed
- citrus and fortunella plants
- papaya plants
- passionfruit plants
- untreated pinewood, seasoned pinewood or pinewood articles and firewood from Western Australia.
To find out more about biosecurity or quarantine contact:
(08) 8999 2118
(08) 8973 9704
Alice Springs office
(08) 8951 8166
Last updated: 25 September 2019
Share this page:URL copied!