- Establish a pilot Skills Recognition Centre to enable newcomers and migrants to utilise their skills and qualifications
- Expand opportunities for English language testing to support individuals to live and work in the Territory
- Develop welcome packages for newcomers to facilitate settlement and integration into the Territory community
- Recognise and support multicultural events and festivals to strengthen mutual respect and social cohesion
- Enrich the Territory international student experience by creating a safe and welcoming living, studying and working environment
- Continue to fund programs and services to support the Territory’s diverse multicultural communities
- Support businesses to capitalise on the Designated Area Migration Agreement to attract skilled migrants to shortage occupations.
Last updated: 19 July 2019
Share this page:URL copied!