- Advocate for changes to skilled migration programs and visa schemes, to reflect Territory workforce needs
- Embrace innovation in developing policies and programs focused on improving attraction and retention of migrants
- Work in partnership with the Australian Government for a sustainable humanitarian intake for the Territory
- Encourage business uptake of the Seasonal Worker Program and the Pacific Labour Scheme
- Connect international students to potential employers to facilitate mutually beneficial employment outcomes
- Value and encourage the entrepreneurship skills in our multicultural community to contribute to the economy and create jobs
- Affirm a commitment to multiculturalism, by promoting diversity, fair access, participation and mutual respect.
Last updated: 19 July 2019
Share this page:URL copied!