Darwin Innovation Hub
The Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade, Paspalis, Charles Darwin University (CDU) and AusIndustry have partnered to create the first innovation hub in the Northern Territory.
Be a part of the best innovation ecosystem in the Northern Territory.
The Darwin Innovation Hub is a co-working space and innovation ecosystem located in the heart of Darwin’s CBD. Start-ups will be able to collaborate and grow internationally taking advantage of the state-of-the-art facility and a management team able to deliver key services and world class mentorship.
Darwin Innovation Hub networks and programs will ensure start-ups in the hub benefit from commercial relationships and relationships with leading research organisations such as Charles Darwin University, Nanyang Technological University and Oxford University Innovation.
The hub will take Australian innovations to the world born out of Northern Australian key verticals. Whether you are an entrepreneur, social entrepreneur, techie, designer, creative, corporate professional, freelancer, student or in the midst of a career change - join the hub’s collaborative community and take the first step on our innovation pathway to the future.
The hub provides:
- Members only programs: Start-up programs include Industry workshops, Scholarships, Expert in Residence, Mentors in Residence, Indigenous Programs, Migrant Innovation (NT) Programs and much more.
- Commercialisation: The Darwin Innovation Hub provides commercialisation pathways for CDU research companies. It is a place to incubate, foster and commercialise CDU start-ups.
- Mentorship: The Darwin Innovation Hub provides mentorship and direct access to venture capital. We have an integrated learning ethic which supports work experience and internship programs for students.
- Development: The Darwin Innovation Hub fosters collaborative research development agreements between business, government and CDU.
- Comprehensive strategic partnerships: Building and expanding our innovation and industry relationship with Singapore and China are key strategies of the hub.
- A base in Northern Australia: The hub provides a venue and support system for Australian companies doing business in Asia. A second home which leverages our close ties to Asia.
- Asian connections: We target companies in industries that are an imperative for Asia and the NT.
To find out more go to darwininnovationhub.com.au
Business Innovation NT Network
Read more on the Business Innovation NT Network.
Last updated: 16 December 2020
Share this page: