OBM keynote speakers announced
OBM 2022 keynote speakers for have been announced and this year’s program features an impressive line-up of nationally and internationally recognised keynote speakers covering leadership, resilience and overcoming adversity.
- Dr Richard ‘Harry’ Harris, 2019 Australian of the Year and key member of the 2018 Thailand Rescue Diving team.
- Ita Buttrose AC, OBE, legendary media trailblazer, businesswoman, former Australian of the Year and Chair of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Dr Anika Molesworth, Co-founding Director of Farmers for Climate Action and 2015 Young Farmer of the Year.
- Dr Dan Pronk, co-author of The Resilience Shield and resident medic 'Dr Dan' on SAS Australia.
- Christian Boucousis, former Australian fighter pilot, successful businessman and entrepreneur.
This year also sees the return of OBM Partner Events, independently hosted events delivered by Territory business and industry as part of the broader program, giving local businesses and industry the opportunity showcase their skills, knowledge and experience to support and motivate business owners and employees to enhance and build their business capability.
The calendar features more than 120 events covering a range of topics and OBM key themes. Share the event with your networks, view the calendar to see what’s on in your region and book now.
Check out today’s announcement of the keynote speakers with Minister Kirby.