#movetotheTerritory - phase 2 of the Global Worker Attraction Campaign now live
Phase 2 of the Northern Territory’s Global Worker Attraction Campaign is called ‘Make it to the Top’ and is now live until 31 December.
The campaign targets skilled and semi-skilled workers aged between 18 and 45 in Australia, New Zealand, London, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland, Italy, Vietnam, South Africa, Taiwan, Indonesia, Colombia, Brazil, Ireland and the Philippines.
The digital campaign will run across Seek, CareerOne, Facebook and Instagram.
The following industries will be targeted based off industry feedback and data received from Seek during phase 1 of our Global Worker Attraction Campaign:
- administration and office support
- community services and development
- education and training
- healthcare and medical
- hospitality and tourism
- manufacturing, transport and logistics
- mining, resources and energy
- retails and consumer products
- trades and services.
How to get involved
Your business can get involved by:
- loading your Territory jobs on Seek and CareerOne
- downloading assets from the worker attraction toolkit to entice skilled workers from interstate and overseas to move to the Territory
- including the hashtag #movetotheTerritory on your social media posts
- chatting to your peak industry association about promoting jobs for your sector
- including theterritory.com.au on your job advertising, website and/or business signage so potential employees can learn more about living and working in the Territory.
Check out the worker attraction toolkit assets.
View the Global Worker Attraction Campaign on The Territory website.
For any queries, please email email@example.com.