October Business Month 2021
October Business Month (OBM) returns in 2021 with a tailored regional program designed to meet the current and future needs of our small business.
Throughout October there will be over 90 workshops and networking events to help businesses navigate through the current economic challenges due to COVID-19.
Small businesses will also have access to keynote presentations, masterclasses, local experts and practical information to help business owners, operators and employees respond to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19.
The OBM 2021 stellar line-up of keynote speakers include:
- Sarah Davidson - Seize your ‘YAY’ everyday! Lawyer turned entrepreneur, Sarah will share her experience and tips for creating your own space in the current digital landscape as well as breaking the autopilot of traditional success.
- Gus Balbontin - innovator, adventurer and alternative futurist. Let Gus challenge your thinking to better understand what it takes to succeed during uncertain times.
- Sean Soole - will be sharing the 8 Pillars of Success framework that is key to building a better business!
- Steve Sammartino - successful start-up mentor and technology investor will deliver a captivating exploration into technologies that are changing our business, society and the wider economy.
- Jack Delosa - one of Australia’s most successful and battle-tested entrepreneurs and founder of The Entourage, will show you how to think like an entrepreneur to turn your business into a scalable business model.
Other program highlights include Taylor Nugent, economist for Platinum Sponsor NAB will present an economic review for the Northern Territory and share insights on currency, markets, interest rates and trends in Darwin and Alice Springs.
The Tradie Talk series, presented by platinum sponsor Territory Insurance Office. These quick 20 minute workshops include ‘What makes a safety management system?’ and ‘Book it, Do it, Invoice it on your phone’.
Participants can pre-book free 15 minute one-on-one sessions with business organisations and service providers at the B2B expo presented by Treeti Business Consulting.
Territory businesses once again have a chance to showcase their innovative ideas and win up to $1 million in venture capital at the Croc Pitch event.
Check out the full OBM program and register for events today on the OBM website.