Nominate for this year’s Training Awards
Nominations for the 2021 Northern Territory (NT) Training Awards are now open.
The awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of individuals, businesses and organisation that have made an outstanding contribution to vocational education and training (VET) in the Territory.
For individuals the awards can open new doors to your career, provide recognition for your work and inspire others to give VET a go.
For businesses the awards are an opportunity to be recognised as an industry leader and provide a platform to network with other businesses and training providers.
There are thirteen award categories; comprising of seven individual categories and six organisation categories:
- Trainee of the Year
- Austin Asche Apprentice of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- School-Based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
- VET in Schools Student of the Year
- VET Teacher / Trainer of the Year.
- Small Training Provider of the Year
- Large Training Provider of the Year
- Industry Collaboration Award
- Small Employer of the Year
- Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year.
The 2021 NT Training Awards gala dinner will be held at the Darwin Convention Centre on Saturday 18 September 2021.
Eligible winners will go on to represent the NT at the Australian Training Awards, to be held in Perth in 2021.
To nominate and view the eligibility criteria, view the NT Training Awards.
This year’s NT Training Award sponsors are: ISACNT, NEC, GTNT Group, Hastings Deering, INPEX, McArthur River Mine-Glencore, Santos, CDU, Rio Tinto, Seven Darwin, NT News, Mix 104.9 and Hot 100.