New Business Growth Program launched
Territory businesses can now access new and tailored support under the Territory Government’s refreshed Business Growth Program.
The program’s application process has been streamlined, making it easier for businesses to access professional services to improve their performance, sustainability and profitability.
The impacts of COVID-19 has required Territory businesses to adapt and develop new ways to do business and the Business Growth Program has been updated to reflect the current economic conditions.
There are six areas of support under the new program, including:
- Strategic - support for professional advice and services to help you achieve your business goals.
- Marketing - support to help you market your products and services.
- Operations - support for professional advice and services to help you improve operational efficiency.
- Financial - support to help you improve your business performance and profitability.
- People and culture - support to help you align your workforce with your business' vision and goals.
- Mentoring and coaching - support to help your business achieve it’s intended objectives.
Register as a service provider
To register as a Business Growth Program service provider, go to GrantsNT.
Apply for support
To apply for funding and support under the Business Growth Program, go to the Northern Territory Government website.