Be part of ABC Children’s series MaveriX
Production on the Territory’s largest film project MaveriX, is set to get underway in Central Australia.
The Producers of MaveriX are seeking 400 Territorians to fill crew jobs including extras, construction workers and even set nurses.
The Territory Government has invested $1.5 million into MaveriX, a 10-part ABC TV series that follows six junior motocross riders selected for the first intake of the MaveriX Academy in Alice Springs, the home of dirt bike racing in Australia.
MaveriX is looking for crew members and support services and there are opportunities in:
- on screen: acting extras
- electrical: electricians for opportunities in the lighting department
- hospitality: catering supplies, accommodation providers
- creative: art department, graphic designers, sculptors, crafts, interior decorators
- medical: set nurses
- construction: builders, carpenters and trades people for set construction
- costumes: seamstress, tailors
- health and safety: traffic management and work health and safety specialists
- education: teachers / tutors
- automotive: mechanics, action vehicles.
Professional Territorian crew and talent are invited to send expressions of interest plus CV directly to the production c/o Ross Allsop at email@example.com.
Filming begins in April 2021.