Border entry to the NT
The Northern Territory has opened its borders to welcome fully vaccinated interstate and international visitors.
Before you travel to the Northern Territory (NT), you must:
- complete a border entry form five days or less before arriving in the NT
- have a negative PCR test up to three days before arriving in the NT
- show proof of vaccination status and proof of negative PCR test on arrival
- download the Territory Check-In app
- download and register on the G2G Now app.
When you arrive in the NT, you must:
- have a test within three days after arriving in the NT
- have a second test on day six after arriving in the NT.
Visitors can travel to key tourism destinations outside of the NT exclusion zones including national parks. You cannot travel to an exclusion zone until 14 days after your arrival in the NT. Exclusion zones are designated as more vulnerable because of their current vaccination rates.
To stay up to date on COVID-19 in the NT and for more information on border entry requirements, go to the Coronavirus website.