Alcohol Secure


If you operate licensed premises in the Territory, you may be able to get funding to help protect your alcohol stock from theft and damage.

Eligible applicants can get up to $10,000 without co-contribution, or up to $20,000 with a dollar-for-dollar co-contribution. The works must be done by a Territory enterprise.

To find out more go to the Northern Territory Government website.

Alcohol Secure

Share this page:

URL copied!