Apply now for Women in Agri-tech program
Female high school teachers from regional, rural and remote Northern Territory are encouraged to apply for the inaugural Women in Agri-tech program.
The program targets female science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), and agriculture teachers from across Australia who are interested in integrating the latest technology into their teaching program. There are 15 places available.
Participants will be supported by leading researchers, educators and industry professionals to develop an agri-tech learning module aligned to the agriculture, STEM and/or digital technologies curriculums.
Benefits to the selected participants include:
- attendance at the inaugural ‘Women In Agri-tech’ symposium in Brisbane in February 2019
- $1500 to support the development of your agri-tech learning module
- improved knowledge of the latest agri-tech tools and systems
- increased skills in developing online learning materials using industry tools
- access to support and mentoring from leading researchers, educators and industry professionals in developing your agri-tech learning module.
Applications close 30 October 2018.