How the NT RCB will contact a NT employer

The Northern Territory (NT) regional certifying body (RCB) case officer will usually contact the Australian registered migration agent if:

  • an employer has nominated a registered migration agent to provide assistance, and
  • a completed advice by a migration agent / exempt person for providing immigration assistance form 956 or other written documentation, signed by both the agent and the nominating employer, confirming that the agent is providing advice on the employers behalf. Get form 956 from the Department of Home Affairs website

However there may be occasions when the NT RCB case officer contacts the business directly. Such occasions may include where there are integrity or timeliness concerns or in any other situation where the case officer believes direct contact is warranted.

Last updated: 21 June 2017

Share this page: