About the NT Training Awards
The Northern Territory (NT) Training Awards are the Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade annual premier event recognising training excellence and achievements by NT:
- training organisations
The awards are an official recognition of excellence and achievements in gaining the highest standards of knowledge and skills, in contributing to high standards of training, and for personal achievement in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. There are individual and organisational awards, 13 in total.
The awards offer finalists the chance to gain personal satisfaction and access opportunities in their industry, and provide the opportunity to be part of an elite group of ambassadors who represent the Territory’s best in vocational education and training.
Winners and runners-up of each category receive a share in cash prizes, and have the opportunity to represent the NT at the Australia Training Awards.
There are 13 categories in the NT Training Awards; eight individual categories and five organisation categories.
- Trainee of the Year
- Austin Asche Apprentice of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- School-Based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
- VET in Schools Student of the Year
- VET Teacher / Trainer of the Year.
- Small Training Provider of the Year
- Large Training Provider of the Year
- Industry Collaboration Award
- Small Employer of the Year
- Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year.
View this year's winners and runners-up.
Last updated: 27 November 2020
Share this page: