Northern Territory Seafood Industry Awards
The Northern Territory (NT) Seafood Industry Awards will embrace the Territory’s tropical vibes and unique seafood scene in cocktail style.
Twelve different award categories are for grabs at this annual event which showcases the Territory’s seafood industry, its value to the economy and the passionate people committed to supplying premium seafood locally, nationally and internationally.
Categories include the:
- Industry Ambassador Award
- Primary Producer Award
- Business Award
- People Development Award
- Environment Stewardship Award
- Restaurant Award
- Take-Away Fish and Chips Award
- Young Achiever Award which recognises an individual who has:
- demonstrated a strong and positive impact
- the potential to develop as a respected seafood industry leader.
Winners of these awards will represent the NT at the National Seafood Industry Awards on 15 September 2022 in Brisbane.
For more details, go to the Northern Territory Seafood Council website.
Last updated: 26 May 2022
Share this page:URL copied!