Letter of good standing
A letter of good standing confirms:
- you are currently registered with the Veterinary Board of the Northern Territory (VBNT)
- you are not the subject of any disciplinary enquiries
- there are no disciplinary findings against you.
You need to apply for a letter of good standing from the VBNT Registrar if:
- you want to register in another state/territory as a permanent resident; or
- with a veterinary association in another country.
How to apply
To request a letter of good standing you need to:
- email or fax the VBNT Registrar
- provide details of where you are registering
- if registering with an overseas board you must supply the site address and email.
You must allow 5 working days to be completed.
There is no fee for letters of good standing.
Last updated: 05 March 2021
Share this page: