Liquor Commission register of enforcement matters
Section 169 of the Liquor Act 2019 requires the director of liquor licensing to record any enforceable undertaking and any disciplinary action taken by the Liquor Commission and to publish the register on the commission’s website.
The register must contain the following information:
- the name and address of the licensee involved
- the date of any disciplinary action or any enforceable undertaking
- a copy of all decisions of the commission regarding any disciplinary action
- a copy of any enforceable undertaking
- the details of any expiry, withdrawal or variation of an undertaking.
Enforceable undertakings with licensees
|Name of licensee||Address of licensee||Date of
or variation of
|Glen Helen Lodge Nominees Pty Ltd PDF (152.7 KB)||29 Wilkinson Street, Alice Springs NT 0871||18/07/2018||N/A|
|Katherine Regional Cultural Precinct Ltd PDF (156.9 KB)||3 Maluka Road, Katherine East NT 0851||16/08/2017||N/A|
|Tilmouth Wells Nominees Pty Ltd PDF (474.5 KB)||PO Box 8573, Alice Springs NT 0871||30/09/2016||N/A|
|Spice Garden NT Pty Ltd PDF (286.1 KB)||2 Pavonia Place, Nightcliff NT 0810||13/08/2016||N/A|
|Aminjarrinja Enterprises Aboriginal Corporation PDF (1.4 MB)||PO Box 443, Alyangula NT 0885||16/10/2015||N/A|
Disciplinary action against licensees
Last updated: 29 December 2020
Share this page:URL copied!