Public register of licensees
Section 64 of the Liquor Act 2019 requires the director of liquor licensing to keep a register of licensees that includes the following information, the:
- name and address of the licensee
- address of the licensed premises and the geographic and population area in which the licensed premises are located
- date the licence was issued
- authorities issued to the licensee
- conditions on the licence or authority.
You can get information about liquor licensees in the Northern Territory by searching the public register.
To search the register go to the Licensing NT public register website.
Last updated: 29 December 2020
Share this page:URL copied!